1. To begin making white sauce pasta recipe start by cooking pasta. Bring plenty of water in a pot to boil. Add pasta along with a drop of oil and cook till done. Drain and reserve the stock. Set aside the boiled pasta.
2. In a pan add 1/2 teaspoon butter. Add the chopped bell pepper, boiled sweet corns, peeled and chopped carrots and saute for few minutes. Remove to a plate.
3. In the same pan add 1 1/2 tablespoons butter and melt it.
4. Add 1 tablespoon all purpose flour and whisk very well.
5. Add 1 1/4 cup boiled and cooled milk. Keep whisking in low flame.
6. The mixture will start to thicken. At this stage add chilli flakes, pepper powder, salt and oregano.
7. keep whisking till the sauce further thickens and turns smooth
8. Add the sauted vegetables and mix well.
9. Add the boiled pasta to the prepared white sauce.
10. Mix well
11. serve and enjoy 😉 ❤