1 cup – 200ml
- All purpose flour / Maida – 3/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup +2 tbsp (for more sweetness, else 1/2 cup will do)
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cooking soda – A small pinch ( do not add more than a pinch)
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Cooking oil – 3 tbsp
- White vinegar – 1.5 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Powder 1/2 cup of sugar and set aside. In a wide bowl sieve the flour , sugar , cocoa powder , baking powder , cooking soda & salt.
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients ( oil , vinegar , vanilla essence & water). Add the dry ingredients little by little to the wet ingredients.
- Blend well in the same direction. Add little more water if necessary. Line the muffin tray with muffin cups and fill 3/4th with batter.
- Preheat the oven in 200c ( convection mode) & then bake the muffin in 200c for 12- 14 minutes . Check with a tooth pick, if it comes out clean , cake is done. Let it cool completely
- serve and enjoy!!!! 🙂 ❤
1. To begin making white sauce pasta recipe start by cooking pasta. Bring plenty of water in a pot to boil. Add pasta along with a drop of oil and cook till done. Drain and reserve the stock. Set aside the boiled pasta.
2. In a pan add 1/2 teaspoon butter. Add the chopped bell pepper, boiled sweet corns, peeled and chopped carrots and saute for few minutes. Remove to a plate.
3. In the same pan add 1 1/2 tablespoons butter and melt it.
4. Add 1 tablespoon all purpose flour and whisk very well.
5. Add 1 1/4 cup boiled and cooled milk. Keep whisking in low flame.
6. The mixture will start to thicken. At this stage add chilli flakes, pepper powder, salt and oregano.
7. keep whisking till the sauce further thickens and turns smooth
8. Add the sauted vegetables and mix well.
9. Add the boiled pasta to the prepared white sauce.
10. Mix well
11. serve and enjoy 😉 ❤
- milk powder
- cocoa powder
- Cocoa powder – 5 tbsps
- Milk powder – 1 1/4 cups
- Butter – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 2/3 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
METHOD FOR MAKING
Sieve milk powder and cocoa powder and keep aside.
Heat water and sugar in a vessel and bring to a boil. Reduce flame and continue cooking till the syrup reaches one string consistency. Add the butter and mix well till it melts and blends with the syrup. Turn off heat.
Add the cocoa-milk powder mixture gradually (a few tbsps at a time) and mix well till glossy. Grease square pan or plate. Pour the mixture into the pan and smooth the top with a spatula allow to set for 10 to 15 mts at room temperature.
Place in fridge for 10-15 mts. Remove from fridge and use a cookie cutter to cut into desired shape. 😉