Skip to content
- 125 gm butter
- 125 gm castor / powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk + 1 tsp sugar
- 150 gm flour
- 125 gm chocolate chips 😉
- Whip butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the milk mixture, followed by the flour and chocolate chips.
- Place in spoonful’s on a lightly oiled sheet and bake in a moderate oven at 180 degrees C for 10 to 20 minutes or until golden in colour.
- Cool slightly before removing from tray.
- enjoy 🙂 ❤
- Plain flour – 2 cups
- Milk powder – 1 cup (nestle)
- Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Canola oil – 1 cup (can be reduced to 3/4 cup)
- Salt – a pinch
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Soda bicarbonate – 1/2 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Tutty fruity – 1/4 cup
- Almonds (optional), Cashew nuts (optional), Raisins (optional)
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add dry fruits, oil and milk to the dry ingredients.
- Line a baking tin with butter and sprinkle flour.
- Pour the batter in the tin and bake in a preheated Microwave oven at 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until the sewer when inserted comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy. 🙂