1 cup – 200ml
- All purpose flour / Maida – 3/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup +2 tbsp (for more sweetness, else 1/2 cup will do)
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cooking soda – A small pinch ( do not add more than a pinch)
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Cooking oil – 3 tbsp
- White vinegar – 1.5 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Powder 1/2 cup of sugar and set aside. In a wide bowl sieve the flour , sugar , cocoa powder , baking powder , cooking soda & salt.
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients ( oil , vinegar , vanilla essence & water). Add the dry ingredients little by little to the wet ingredients.
- Blend well in the same direction. Add little more water if necessary. Line the muffin tray with muffin cups and fill 3/4th with batter.
- Preheat the oven in 200c ( convection mode) & then bake the muffin in 200c for 12- 14 minutes . Check with a tooth pick, if it comes out clean , cake is done. Let it cool completely
- serve and enjoy!!!! 🙂 ❤
Ingredients for Eggless Choco Lava Cake Recipe
Refined flour (maida) 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder 6 tablespoons
Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
Dark chocolate chopped 1/4 cup
Butter 1/2 cup
Castor sugar 1/2 cup
Yogurt 3/4 cup
Milk 1/2 cup
Preheat the oven at 180° C. Sieve together flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder into a bowl.
Place dark chocolate and butter in another bowl and melt in a microwave oven for a minute. Whisk well till well blended. Add castor sugar to the chocolate mixture and mix well. Fold in the flour mixture.
Add yogurt and milk and mix till the mixture is smooth without any lumps. Pour the mixture into four individual silicon muffin moulds and bake in the preheated oven for seven minutes.
Take the moulds out the oven and let them cool slightly and serve hot.
- milk powder
- cocoa powder
- Cocoa powder – 5 tbsps
- Milk powder – 1 1/4 cups
- Butter – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 2/3 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
METHOD FOR MAKING
Sieve milk powder and cocoa powder and keep aside.
Heat water and sugar in a vessel and bring to a boil. Reduce flame and continue cooking till the syrup reaches one string consistency. Add the butter and mix well till it melts and blends with the syrup. Turn off heat.
Add the cocoa-milk powder mixture gradually (a few tbsps at a time) and mix well till glossy. Grease square pan or plate. Pour the mixture into the pan and smooth the top with a spatula allow to set for 10 to 15 mts at room temperature.
Place in fridge for 10-15 mts. Remove from fridge and use a cookie cutter to cut into desired shape. 😉