- Full fat milk – 3 1/2 cups
- Fresh cream – 400 ml (Amul)
- Corn flour – 1 1/2 tbsps, heaped (add to 1/2 cup of boiled and cooled milk and mix well)
- Vanilla extract – 1 1/2 tsps
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Choco chip (optional)
- 1.Place beaters and a wide stainless steel vessel in the freezer for an hour. Chill the fresh cream in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- 2.Bring 3 1/2 cups of milk to a gentle boil and allow to simmer till it reduces to 2 3/4 cups. You have to constantly stir so that the bottom does not burn.
- 3.Add the sugar and continue to stir till the sugar dissolves completely. Slowly pour the corn flour milk mixture to the simmering milk and go on stirring for 8-10 mts. The mixture will thicken. Turn off flame and completely cool the mixture. Place in fridge to chill.
- 4.Remove the beaters, stainless steel vessel and fresh cream from the freezer. Pour the fresh cream into the chilled stainless steel vessel and beat the mixture well for 4-5 mts. Place the beaten fresh cream in the fridge until use.
- 5.Beat the chilled milk mixture for 3 mins . Add the beaten fresh cream and vanilla extract to the beaten milk mixture and beat on low for a mins or use a whisk to mix.
- 6.Divide the mixture into two shallow aluminum containers, cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer.
- 7.Remove the containers from freezer after an hour and use a spoon to mix the mixture for a mt. Break any ice formation by mixing thoroughly with a spoon.
- 8.Place the containers in the freezer and again remove after 45 mins. Use a spoon to mix the mixture thoroughly for a min. Continue this process two more times at 45 mins intervals.
- 9.Once the mixture has been mixed/agitated at least 3-4 times, again place in freeze for an hour. Remove the frozen mixture from the container to a blender and blend well to a smooth mixture.
- 10.Divide the blended mixture among the two containers, place lid and freeze for at least 4-6 hours.
11. Decorate with chocolate syrup and choco-chips
12. Enjoy 😉
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Large Tomatoes
- 250 Gram Paneer, cut in cubes
- 4-5 Cloves of Garlic
- ~1 inch Ginger
- 15-20 Cashews, soaked in water
- 1 Tablespoon Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 2-3 Green Cardamoms (Choti Hari Elaichi)
- ~1 Inch Stick of Cinnamon (Dalchini)
- 3-4 Cloves (Laung)
- 1 Bay Leaf (Tej Patta)
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 2 Teaspoons Coriander Powder (Dhania Powder)
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 Teaspoon Salt or as per taste
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar or 1 Teaspoon Honey, optional
- 1 Tablespoon Crushed Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)
1.Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a pan. Add Cumin Seeds and fry them on low heat till they start to splutter.
2.Add Green Cardamom Cinnamon and Cloves to butter. Fry on low flame them for a minute.
3.Add Chopped Ginger and Garlic Cloves to the pan and cook for a minute.
4.Add chopped onions and fry them till they turn translucent. There is no need to brown the onions.
- milk powder
- cocoa powder
- Cocoa powder – 5 tbsps
- Milk powder – 1 1/4 cups
- Butter – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 2/3 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
METHOD FOR MAKING
Sieve milk powder and cocoa powder and keep aside.
Heat water and sugar in a vessel and bring to a boil. Reduce flame and continue cooking till the syrup reaches one string consistency. Add the butter and mix well till it melts and blends with the syrup. Turn off heat.
Add the cocoa-milk powder mixture gradually (a few tbsps at a time) and mix well till glossy. Grease square pan or plate. Pour the mixture into the pan and smooth the top with a spatula allow to set for 10 to 15 mts at room temperature.
Place in fridge for 10-15 mts. Remove from fridge and use a cookie cutter to cut into desired shape. 😉
- 125 gm butter
- 125 gm castor / powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk + 1 tsp sugar
- 150 gm flour
- 125 gm chocolate chips 😉
- Whip butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the milk mixture, followed by the flour and chocolate chips.
- Place in spoonful’s on a lightly oiled sheet and bake in a moderate oven at 180 degrees C for 10 to 20 minutes or until golden in colour.
- Cool slightly before removing from tray.
- enjoy 🙂 ❤
Bake a cake easily
- Plain flour – 2 cups
- Milk powder – 1 cup (nestle)
- Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Canola oil – 1 cup (can be reduced to 3/4 cup)
- Salt – a pinch
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Soda bicarbonate – 1/2 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Tutty fruity – 1/4 cup
- Almonds (optional), Cashew nuts (optional), Raisins (optional)
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add dry fruits, oil and milk to the dry ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Line a baking tin with butter and sprinkle flour.
- Pour the batter in the tin and bake in a preheated Microwave oven at 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until the sewer when inserted comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy. 🙂