1 cup – 200ml
- All purpose flour / Maida – 3/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup +2 tbsp (for more sweetness, else 1/2 cup will do)
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cooking soda – A small pinch ( do not add more than a pinch)
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Cooking oil – 3 tbsp
- White vinegar – 1.5 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Powder 1/2 cup of sugar and set aside. In a wide bowl sieve the flour , sugar , cocoa powder , baking powder , cooking soda & salt.
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients ( oil , vinegar , vanilla essence & water). Add the dry ingredients little by little to the wet ingredients.
- Blend well in the same direction. Add little more water if necessary. Line the muffin tray with muffin cups and fill 3/4th with batter.
- Preheat the oven in 200c ( convection mode) & then bake the muffin in 200c for 12- 14 minutes . Check with a tooth pick, if it comes out clean , cake is done. Let it cool completely
- serve and enjoy!!!! 🙂 ❤